Thursday, 24 February 2011
Aloe Blacc.
I love his music, and I love the setting for these 2 songs...You Make Me Smile, inside the Parisian metro stop, St Michel - , followed by a beautiful cover of Use Me by Bill Withers, at what looks like the Chatelet metro stop.
Oh i'm so mad, I live in Paris and I missed it!
He has such an amazing voice. On my way to Itunes right now to download his album I need a dollar.
The original video can be found here.(the Take Away Shows are part of La Blogotech's pocasts - they invite artists to perform anywhere (streets, bars, you name it... ) "try and capture instants, film the music just like it happens, without preparation, without tricks. Spontaneity is the keyword"
Also listen to Loving you is killing me, I need a dollar, Femme Fatale...
xxx
Labels:
Aloe Blacc,
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment