Sunday, 23 January 2011

A belated Happy New Year.

 I'm not even sure how to start a blog.... so let's start off with a very French Bonjour!

I have been following a few blogs here and there since the New Year, and have found them extremely inspiring. I guess I've always wanted to start my own blog but have never had the 'push' to do so. Maybe also because I have always found excuses not to!

So, as people say, New Year, new 'resolutions' right? Even though we are a week away from February... oh well, better late than never.

Just to throw it out there, here are a few of my 'resolutions':

- start my blog. Check!

- for so long now I have been wanting to make my own earrings. I have soooo many of them, and I LOVE anything glittery. I always find myself buying a bunch of earrings, and my jewellery tree is lacking space... Maybe if I start making them, it will slow down my shopping frenzy! I'm only trying be practical here. Will look around to see if there are any night classes available.

- put pictures up on my wall! I always take loooaads of pics and then they are stored away in my computer never to be seen again. Time to display them, and show them off. No wonder I always find my walls so bare!

- I felt adventurous yesterday and did something that was not on my list. It's actually not even a resolution, but I will mention it anyway and add it to the list as 'do something daring!'. It was my first time shooting guns! Now believe you me, I
am not at all a pro-gun/violence person. I am a very girly girl, and if you put aside the earrings, my other love is nailpolish. But I am so happy & proud of myself to have gone through with it. What a thrill it was! I highly recommend it!

- and the obvious one, I need to figure out how this blog works! If you have any tips, please share!

I've never been a big fan of resolutions, but setting up a list of projects & goals to do, will definitely make 2011 more exciting and liveable! As I follow people's blogs, more ideas will come to me.

Here is a pic of the target we used for the shooting. It so happens that one of the bullets my boyfriend shot landed right in the middle of the chest and the bullet hole fits perfectly around our peep-hole! (haha, yes I figured out how to add pics :p)





- oh and I forgot. Getting my haircut on a regular basis as I realise that the last time I went to the hairdressers was September of last year, so, that's what, 6 months ago??
I've noticed I do that a lot, as the time before that, was I think in February! Terrible, yes terrible, and it is extremely embarrassing to admit this! Considering for example that I take huge care of my nails, I just let my hair get completely out of control! So I went to the hairdressers yesterday for a nice cut, and will try to go back in 6 weeks time, and not 6 months time, ie in June! I've already noted it in my agenda.

Have a great Sunday!

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment