Thursday, 27 January 2011

Karma - keep your circle positively luxurious!

One of my favourite jewellery designer is Dogeared. Their earrings, necklace and bracelets are so fun, and I love their business concept - full of happy, positive statements.


Each of their jewellery come with a card and a message. I've managed to find one, I had kept it in my scrapbook as I thought it was so cute:


"a smile, a sunrise, a tiny ladybug landing on your hand - beauty is everywhere. wear this necklace as a daily reminder to enjoy the subtle beauty that surrounds you."

Makes you smile doesn't it?!

set of three metal rings


jasper gemstone bracelet


large gold dipped nugget necklace
these are my favourites, which I wear very often, the turquoise healing gem earrings, gold dipped
along with this necklace, shine believe cluster necklace, which I wear all the time.

It's a bit hard to see, but worn they are so lovely. I always usually wear silver, until I saw the turquoise earrings and the necklace. The necklace has a gold dipped disk with the word 'believe' cut out, citrine gem and a gorgeous mother of pearl cluster. Pretty!

If only they had a store in Paris! They do ship overseas, but their international shipping in pricey. Asos sell them too, but the selection is obviously not as big... maybe one day!



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment