Sunday, 30 January 2011

A lovely Sunday in Paris.

The best way to start a Sunday is to go out and eat a yummy brunch. My boyfriend and I met up with my lovely parents and our good friend Peggy (wink!) at La Gare. The restaurant is an old train station, and until a few years ago, the tracks still went through it.



Although it was absolutely freezing cold outside, the weather was gorgeous in Paris today. Lovely blue sky and a bright sun. I took this picture from the metro, my boyfriend made fun of me because I looked like a tourist!

View from line 6

I took it in colour, but thought it looked much more charming in black & white. Look at that tower, isn't she lovely? And she's still strong and standing! Aaaah... there really is something so picturesque and dreamy about Paris...

xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lo, what a beautiful venue for a restaurant. You must let me know where it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina, yes it was a really nice place. I must go back to try their dinner menu. If you make your way to Paris, the restaurant is in the 16th arrondissement, called La Gare. xxx

    ReplyDelete